We are Coda, the south’s leading specialist in marketing communications for industrial B2B businesses. A partner for businesses with complex technical, scientific and market propositions, we help companies communicate their products and services to the world’s industrial markets.
Our typical client might not do ‘pretty and beautiful’, but, they all make brilliant, mind-bendingly smart stuff that underpins the world we live in – from electronics fabrication and prognostics software to gas and temperature analytics.
And now we need another Account Manager to join our account management team and help us meet new challenges as we grow our global client base.
You’ll be an ambitious, accomplished account executive or account manager with at least three year’s agency experience, who dreams of taking their client management skills to international level. Thriving on the challenge on working with a international client base, you’ll deliver the high quality results they expect.
Personable and proactive, you’ll learn and develop a technical understanding of our clients’ products and services, so you are able to converse with them at the level they demand; you’ll also be a decision maker, able to work on your own initiative, as well as integrating yourself into our close knit team, based in Poole, Dorset.
- Proven in client liaison and relationship building
- Project and budget management skills
- A strategic marketing communications thinker, able to devise and present practical and relevant marketing solutions to our clients
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised in account management and time management
- Clean driving license
- Current passport
- Degree level qualification in a marketing communications discipline, or at least three years equivalent experience in a relevant position
- A demonstrable track record in account management
- An exciting opportunity to join our growing business and add value
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 days’ holiday, plus Christmas shutdown and bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
- Friendly, open office environment in a great location
If this sounds like you, send an email with your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
For an informal chat please call Jo on
No agencies please. Admissions without relevant experience will not receive correspondence.