We are looking for an accomplished communicator who is as good with words as they are with developing relationships that will put our clients, and ourselves, in the media spotlight.
With a track record in delivering high-quality PR campaigns that combine traditional media relations with social media, you’ll provide a strategic lead for our clients and ourselves, providing smart, engaging campaigns that target worldwide markets.
The successful applicant will be:
- An experienced, conscientious and organised PR practitioner, able to produce and manage communications programmes that deliver enhanced reach and visibility for our existing client base
- An accomplished social media operator, able to set a coherent engagement strategy and be familiar with key tools and metrics to measure success
- Clearly demonstrate strategic communications thinking in line with a client’s brand and values
- Demonstrate a high level of literacy in the communications you create
- Evidence an interest in, and the ability to understand and embrace the scientific and technical thinking associated with our clients
- Be comfortable working as part of a larger communications team delivering global marketing output for our key clients
- Confident in leading the development and growth of Coda’s own PR function
You should also:
- Confidently develop relationships with the media, and able to ‘sell’ stories and content
- Be comfortable in building strong relationships with our clients, from marketing managers, engineers and product managers to CEOs
- Demonstrate at least three years’ track record in a PR/social discipline, with an exemplary portfolio of successful campaign work to match
- Hold a recognised qualification in public relations, either at degree level or CIPR qualified (desirable)
- A full clean driving licence and a current valid passport
- An exciting opportunity to join our growing business and add value
- Salary dependent on experience
- 20 days’ holiday, plus Christmas shutdown and bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
- Friendly, open office environment in a great location
If this sounds like you, send an email with your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat please call Jo on
No agencies please. Admissions without relevant experience will not receive correspondence.