We are looking for a video animator/editor to join our growing team. Due to our expanding client list, we are looking for an individual who can produce and steer our video output.
The role would particularly suit a graduate or junior that can edit videos together from raw live footage, voiceover audio, on-screen text, animated 3D renders, and also have the ability to create animation sequences, however the role is open to any level as long as the essential skills and experience is met.
Essential skills and experience:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to visualise written briefs
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative team
- Good organisation skills
Your work as an editor will involve:
- Working with studio to create storyboards, footage and scripts
- Assembling all raw footage or stock
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer
- Digitally cutting files to put together the sequence of the video
- Creating animation sequences
- Fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Suggesting or selecting music
- Assisting on shoots
- An exciting opportunity to join our growing business and add value
- Salary of £19,000
- 20 days’ holiday, plus Christmas shutdown and bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
- Friendly, open office environment in a great location with coffee, tea and cold drinks on tap1!
If this sounds like you, send an email with your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
For an informal chat please call Jo on
No agencies please. Admissions without relevant experience will not receive correspondence.