Due to strong client growth, Coda is looking for a highly accomplished Head of PR to lead and grow our in-house PR and communications department.
We’re looking for an accomplished, dynamic PR practitioner with a great track record in producing engaging, ambitious campaigns that deliver measurable and memorable results. You’ll be confident and experienced in creating and executing strategies that expertly integrate the full mix of PR channels – from media relations management to social media engagement – and know how to interpret and present the results back to our global client base of leading-edge SME and blue-chip industrial businesses.
You’ll build up our in-house PR capability, working with our existing PR manager and liaising with our in-house content, design and digital teams. Supported by a senior management team well versed in the challenges and rewards of PR, you’ll identify opportunities for client growth, and help further develop our services to reflect the latest results-driven industry practices.
- Be an experienced, conscientious and highly organised PR practitioner, able to produce and manage communications programmes that deliver enhanced reach and visibility for our existing client base
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the PR deliverables mix, including:
- Media Relations Management
- Social Media Management
- Monitoring & Analytics
- Be confident and credible setting goal and target-led campaigns, using industry-standard metrics and techniques to achieve the department’s goals
- Understand the important role reliable reporting and analytics plays in PR, and lead on implementation of best practice in this area
- Clearly demonstrate strategic communications thinking in line with a client’s brand and values
- Demonstrate fluent PR writing capabilities, able to communicate complex ideas without sacrificing copy sparkle
- Evidence an interest in the scientific and technical thinking associated with our clients
- Be comfortable working as part of a larger agency team delivering global marketing output
- Be ambitious in leading the growth of Coda’s own PR function
You should also:
- Confidently develop relationships with the media, and be able to ‘sell’ stories and content
- Be comfortable in building strong relationships with our clients looking to Coda to provide best practice and advice, including marketing managers, engineers and product managers to CEOs
- Demonstrate a successful track record and significant progression in PR, with an exemplary portfolio of successful campaign work to match
- Hold a recognised qualification in public relations or a related discipline
- Have a full clean driving license and a current valid passport
- 20 days’ holiday, plus Christmas shutdown and bank holidays
- Private health care with good user benefits
- Friendly, open office environment in a great location
We are a friendly full-service marketing agency, based in a great location in Ashley Cross, Poole. Our clients are in the industrial and manufacturing sectors and based throughout the world.
Job Type: Full-time